- Oscar Dominguez
This month in TMIL (This Month I've learned) I want to share with you the outcome I produced from reviewing the fundamentals module of Epic React: rendering Arrays":
- 📓 Notes: Some annotations, discoveries or thoughts while going through this module.
- 📚 Resources: Interesting articles / documentation / repositories I took a deep look into while going through this module.
- 💡🗒 Blog ideas: Ideas to blog posts I had while going through this module. To explain these concepts with my own words will consolidate my JS/web/React knowledge and I will train my writing skills at the same time.
This blog post pretends to be used as a personal knowledge database but, at the same time, it would be awesome if somebody else can learn something from it. Enjoy!
- React Docs: Lists and Keys
- Kent C. Dodds blog: Understanding React's key prop
- Kent C. Dodds blog: Why React needs a key prop